ELLI LOGIN GUIDELINES
Basic Instructions for Standard Users
- Go to your ELLI login page (NB please ensure the correct URL is entered for your organisation, otherwise you will not be able to access your site.)
- Log in using Username and Password
- Standard User will arrive at the Dashboard (see example below)
- Questionnaire – select to take ELLI survey
- Questionnaire Report – select to view completed ELLI survey (spidergram)
- Profile – select to view own personal details
ORGANISATION ADMINISTRATOR GUIDELINES
Once logged into the ELLI platform you will arrive at the DASHBOARD.
The TOP half of the MENU is the Standard User’s view of the Dashboard
- Questionnaire – Student’s select to take ELLI survey
- Questionnaire Report – Student’s results of ELLI survey (‘spidergram’)
- Profile – Student’s details
The BOTTOM half of the MENU are the Organisation Administrator functions
- Organisation – School details and configuration
- Users – Student details and account creation (individual)
- Reports – Student Questionnaire Results (individual and group)
- Import – Student account creation (mass)
There are four tabs within Organisation:
This is where your school contact details are stored. Your school logo can be added here to personalise your ELLI site.
This is where you can choose whether or not your students can view their ELLI profile upon completion. To allow them to view their profile, simply check the box ‘Issue Report to User’.
- Profile Template
This is where the fields for the student profile templates are housed. If there is anything about your user profile templates that you wish to change, please speak to the ELLI team first so that we can advise the best way to make any changes.
This gives you the option to write your own customised text for your students under four different headings:
- Login – forgotten login credentials
- Questionnaire introduction
- Questionnaire complete – if you wish to add text to appear when the student has completed their questionnaire
- Report introduction
On the Dashboard, select Users. Student names are listed on the Users page along with the date of the latest completed questionnaire (see example below).
The number of Records (Users) will appear at the bottom left corner of your screen. Ten records are shown per page view. Select page numbers (2, 3 or 4…) in bottom left corner to view further records.
Selecting the Export to CSV button in the bottom right corner of this screen provides a CSV file of all the student details and latest questionnaire date.
Selecting the icons to the right side of a student name reveals the student’s details in pop-out windows.
Selecting the Edit (pencil) icon will display the user’s basic information (see example below), which can be viewed and edited. Essential details include their name, username, and type of user (Standard User for all students). A student’s password can be reset here by clicking the orange ‘Resend Activation Email’ button.
Selecting the Profile icon will display the user’s profile information which contains the template data entered at the point of account set-up.
On the Dashboard, select Reports. Student names are listed along with the completed questionnaire date.
4a. REPORTS – INDIVIDUAL REPORTS
In the Reports page selecting the icons to the right hand side of a student name reveals the individual student’s questionnaire results.
Selecting the Report icon provides a student’s individual ‘spidergram’
Selecting the Detail icon provides a student’s answers to the ELLI Questionnaire
4b. REPORTS – GROUP REPORTS
Returning to the Reports page, at the bottom right, below the list of student names, there are three buttons that provide questionnaire results in different formats:
- Export to CSV – provides a CSV file of all the student details along with the questionnaire results data.
- Export Reports to PDF – provides all of the student reports (spidergrams) as PDFs. Up to 100 PDFs can be generated at any one time.
- Group Results – provides a histogram displaying the data collected of the students across the Seven ELLI dimensions. Clicking on the bar for each dimension provides a further histogram of the students’ results for that specific dimension. See examples below.
4c. REPORTS – FILTERED GROUP REPORTS
1. FILTERING BY DATE RANGE
On the Reports Page enter a range of dates of the reports to be viewed within the fields From Date and To Date. Select the Double Arrows button to the right of these fields and the filtered records are then displayed.
2. FILTERING BY PROFILE DETAILS
On the Reports Page, select the Profile button, which will open the Profile Filter window.
Within the Profile Fields enter the profile detail (Gender, Class, Ethnicity etc…) that is to be filtered and press Close (blue button at bottom of the pop-out window).
Then select the Double Arrows button (to the right of the Profile button) and filtered reports are listed.
The filtering by Date Range and Profile Details can be used together. The Group Report functions (buttons – Export Data to CSV, Export Reports to PDF, Group Results) can then be used to produce filtered results in various formats as described above (4b Group Reports).